An Open Label, Multicenter, Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of IMC-1121B in Combination With 5-FU/FA and Oxaliplatin (Modified FOLFOX-6) as First-Line Therapy in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 15 Nov 2011 Actual end date (August 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from Aug 2012 to Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.