A 15-Month, Multi-Center, Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel Group Study Investigating the Renal Tolerability, Efficacy, and Safety of a CNI-Free Regimen (Everolimus and Mycophenolic Acid) Versus a Standard Regimen (Cyclosporine A and Everolimus) in de Novo Heart Transplant Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Mycophenolic acid (Primary) ; Ciclosporin
- Indications Heart transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MANDELA
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 02 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.