A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Memantine in Non-Institutionalized Agitated Patients With Moderate to Severe Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 02 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 34 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2009 New trial record.