A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of 2 Fixed Doses (10 And 50 mg/Day) Of DVS SR Tablets In Adult Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 19 Jul 2013 Results from a pooled analysis of six studies (NCT00277823, NCT00300378, NCT00384033, NCT00798707, NCT00824291, and NCT00863798) were published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 01 May 2010 Actual patient number (682) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History