A Phase IV-III Comparative, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy for the Recovery of Peripheral Fat (or of the Extremities) of Lopinavir/Ritonavir in Monotherapy Versus Abacavir/Lamivudine and Lopinavir/Ritonavir.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Lamivudine/abacavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms KRETA
- 08 Mar 2012 Results presented at the 19th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 15 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2009 New trial record