Phase 2b, DB, Randomized Study Evaluating Efficacy & Safety of Sorafenib Compared With Placebo When Administered in Combination With Modified FOLFOX6 for the Treatment of Metastatic CRC Subjects Previously Untreated for Stage IV Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESPECT
- Sponsors Bayer
- 01 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2011 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History