A prospective, multicentre, open label, exploratory study to investigate the ability of the Heidelberg assay panel and the B-Cell/antibody response panel to predict the clinical effect of Octagam 5% in subjects with relapsing/remitting multiple sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Octapharma
- 20 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 26 Mar 2009 New trial record