A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomised, 2-way Crossover Drug Interaction Study to Investigate the Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Effects Following Co-administration of GW642444M With Ketoconazole.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol (Primary) ; Ketoconazole
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'Potassium-levels' has been met.
- 01 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'Heart-rate' has been met.
- 15 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History