A Multicenter, Randomized, Open Label, Pilot Study to Assess the Possibility of Concomitant Treatment of HCV/HIV co Infection With Peg-Interferon + Ribavirin, and Lopinavir/r as a Single Antiretroviral Agent.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Peginterferon; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEKARI
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History