Phase II Study of Single-Agent Bevacizumab in Patients With Epithelial Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal Serous or Fallopian Tube Cancer Who Have Recurred After Prior Therapy With Maintenance Bevacizumab
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jun 2014 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.