An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase I/II Study of Pazopanib in Combination With Paclitaxel in First-Line Treatment of Subjects With Stage IIIBwet/IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2012 Phase II part of the study will not be progressed as documented in Protocol Amendment 01.