A Multicentre, Single Arm, Observational Phase IV Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Nelarabine in Children and Young Adults (up to 21 Years of Age) With Relapsed or Refractory T-Lineage Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia or Lymphoblastic Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nelarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.