A Study to Determine the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of 80,160 and 320mg ALD518 Versus Placebo Administered as Multiple IV Infusions to Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have Had an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Clazakizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alder Biopharmaceuticals
- 10 Feb 2012 Results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 28 May 2011 Health-related quality-of-life results presented at the 12th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 07 Nov 2010 Efficacy and quality-of-life results will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR), according to an Alder Biopharmaceuticals media release.