A Phase 1/2, Single-Arm Study To Assess The Efficacy and Safety Of 5-Day Continuous Intravenous Dosing Of ON 01910.Na Administered Every 2 Weeks in Patients With Intermediate-1, Intermediate-2, or High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS).
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 09 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2009 New source identified and integrated (Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, 09-006).
- 29 Mar 2009 New trial record