An Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a 4 Week Therapy With the Aliskiren 300 mg Plus Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg in Hypertensive Patients Not Adequately Responding to a 4 Week Therapy With Candesartan 32 mg Plus Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary) ; Amlodipine; Candesartan cilexetil/hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMAZING
- 21 Jul 2012 Sandoz, Takeda Pharma added as associations as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 14 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record EudraCT2008-005810-39).
- 02 Jun 2010 Trial phase changed from III to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.