A Randomized, 6-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Fixed-Flexible Dose, Parallel-Group Study of Lurasidone for the Treatment of Bipolar I Depression.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lurasidone (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREVAIL-2
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Oct 2016 Results of a pooled post-hoc analysis in the older adult subgroup of patients (n=142) assessing efficacy of lurasidone from NCT00868699 and NCT00868452 studies published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 22 Dec 2015 Results of pooled analysis of two randomized, 6-week trials (NCT00868452 and NCT00868699) published in the Clinical Therapeutics.
- 01 Sep 2015 Results (predictor of short-term response) presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History