A Feasibility Study of Vorinostat (SAHA) Combined With Isotretinoin and Chemotherapy in Infants With Embryonal Tumors of the Central Nervous System
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Etoposide phosphate; Isotretinoin; Thiotepa; Vincristine
- Indications Medulloblastoma; Primitive neuroectodermal tumours; Rhabdoid tumour
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 21 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.