An Open-label, Single-arm, Phase 2 Study Of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Plus Rituximab In Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Cd22-positive Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma, Eligible For Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2011 Results will be reported at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology, according to a Pfizer media release.
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.