A Multi-Centered, Prospective, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial for the Treatment of Significant Steatosis or NASH With Xenical Followed by Treatment of Hepatitis C (HCV) With PEG-Interferon Alpha-2a/Copegus.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Orlistat; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Fatty liver; Hepatitis C; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Aug 2011 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 280 to 30 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.