A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Rilonacept for the Prophylaxis of Gout Flares During the Initiation of Allopurinol Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rilonacept (Primary)
- Indications Gout
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRE-SURGE-2
- 09 Jun 2012 Results from a pooled analysis comparing outcomes in patients with and without tophi and/or polyarticular disease presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 09 Jun 2012 Pooled analysis presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 31 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by EudraCT.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History