A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Trial of the Safety of Rilonacept for the Prophylaxis of Gout Flares in Patients on Urate- Lowering Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rilonacept (Primary)
- Indications Gout
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms RE-SURGE
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 09 Jun 2012 Results from a pooled analysis comparing outcomes in patients with and without tophi and/or polyarticular disease presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 13 Dec 2011 NCT reports actual patient number is 1274.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History