A 12-week, randomized, double-blind, multi-center, vehicle-controlled, parallel group study to assess the efficacy and safety of the diclofenac sodium gel 1% (DSG 1%) for the relief of signs and symptoms in subjects with OA of the knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 20 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date (Aug 2004) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2009 Primary endpoint results presented at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Geriatrics Society
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History