A Phase 2/3, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of SYR-322 When Used in Combination With Sulfonylurea in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes in Japan.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alogliptin (Primary) ; Glimepiride
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 17 Mar 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01318083).
- 24 Sep 2010 Results were presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 09 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History