An Exploratory Pharmacogenomic Study of Neoadjuvant Cetuximab Followed by Cisplatin, Radiotherapy, and Cetuximab in Women With Newly Diagnosed Locally Advanced or Metastatic Cervical Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab; Cisplatin
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 27 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2009 Additional lead trial investigator Linda R. Duska identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Apr 2009 New trial record