A Phase I/II, Open, Controlled Study in Order to Evaluate the Reactogenicity and the Immunogenicity of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals Influenza Candidate Adjuvanted Vaccine in an Elderly Population Aged Over 65 Years Previously Vaccinated in 2004 With the Same Candidate Vaccine.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 04 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Apr 2009 New trial record