A Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Comparator-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Glycemic Effects, Safety, and Tolerability of Exenatide Once Weekly in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DURATION-5
- Sponsors Amylin Pharmaceuticals; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2016 Results of post-hoc analysis assessing the relationship of exenatide exposure with efficacy from patients treated with exenatide once weekly (n=201) published in the Diabetes Therapy.
- 28 Jun 2011 Pooled efficacy analysis results presented at the 71st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History