Capecitabine and Bevacizumab ± Vinorelbine as 1st Line Treatment in HER-2 Negative Metastatic or Locally Advanced Inoperable Breast Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARIN
- 23 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 08 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History