A multiple dose, double blind, double-dummy, two-week 3 way cross-over, placebo-controlled clinical trial to assess the efficacy and safety of twice daily inhaled Aclidinium-bromide 400 µg compared to placebo and to an active comparator in patients with stable moderate to severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2008-006886-10).
- 08 Sep 2011 Results published in the Chest.
- 22 Sep 2010 Results were presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History