Phase IIa trial of three dosages of fedovapagon in patients with nocturia associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Fedovapagon (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms; Nocturia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vantia Therapeutics
- 03 Jun 2010 Results reported at 105th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 29 Jun 2009 Positive results reported in Vantia Therapeutics media release.
- 24 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Vantia Therapeutics media release.