A Phase Ib/II, Open-label Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Trastuzumab Emtansine (Trastuzumab-MCC-DM1, T-DM1) in Combination With Pertuzumab Administered Intravenously to Patients With Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-2 (HER2)-Positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer Who Have Previously Received Trastuzumab
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary) ; Pertuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2009 to 1 May 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 68 to 66 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.