Prospective Randomized Multicenter Phase II Trial of Low-dose Decitabine (DAC) Administered Alone or in Combination With the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Valproic Acid (VPA) and All-trans Retinoic Acid (ATRA) in Patients > 60 Years With Acute Myeloid Leukemia Who Are Ineligible for Induction Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Tretinoin; Valproic acid
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DECIDER
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 24 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as results published in BMC Cancer.