A Phase II International Multicentre Randomised Open Label Study of Oral Steroid Sulphatase Inhibitor BN83495 Versus Megestrol Acetate (MA) in Women With Advanced or Recurrent Endometrial Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Irosustat (Primary) ; Megestrol
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2011 A futility analysis has shown that the primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival' will not be met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History