Aprepitant in the Prevention of Cisplatin-Induced Delayed Emesis: a Double-Blind Randomized Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Metoclopramide
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 09 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Mar 2012 New source identified and integrated (EudraCT2008-001339-37; European Clinical Trials Database).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History