A Phase IIa, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo- and Active-Comparator Controlled, Cross-Over Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of MK-3577 in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 3577 (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 13 Jan 2017 Treatment arm has been changed from 5 to 14 and trial focus has been changed from TU to TU and AR.
- 12 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 08 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 118 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History