A Phase I, Non-randomized, Multiple Dose, Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, PK, PD and Efficacy of Therapeutic Vaccine, BP-GMAX-CD1, Plus Activating Agent, AP1903, in Patients With Castrate Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BPX 101 (Primary) ; Rimiducid
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Feb 2015 Trial phase has been changed from I/II to I. Treatment arms changed from 2 to 1 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Apr 2011 Actual end date changed from Feb 2011 to Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.