A Phase 2 Study of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin (CMC-544) in Subjects With Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) That is Refractory to or Has Relapsed After Rituximab and Chemotherapy or Radioimmunotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.