Phase I/Randomized Phase II Trial of Either Dasatinib or Placebo Combined With Standard Chemo-Radiotherapy for Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2015 The phase I results established the MTD and phase II dose of dasatinib to be 150 mg PO daily when given with temozolomide and radiotherapy, according to the abstract presented at ASCO 2015.
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.