Neoadjuvant Radiotherapy Combined With Capecitabine and Sorafenib in Patients With Advanced, K-Ras Mutated Rectal Cancer. A Multicenter Phase I/IIa Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Rectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 08 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.