Single Patient Use of Tocilizumab for Treatment of Steroid Dependent, Active Systemic Onset Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 30 May 2012 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2012 Actual end date Jun 2010 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.