Phase II Study of Capecitabine and Temozolomide for Progressive, Differentiated, Metastatic Neuroendocrine Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Insulinoma; Neuroendocrine carcinoma; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 May 2016 Protocol has been amended to change in primary endpoints from "Time to response" to "Number of Participants With Partial Response (PR)" and "Number of Participants With Complete Response (CR)".
- 03 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.