A Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Fixed Dose Trial Examining the Efficacy and Safety of Org 25935 Versus Placebo as Augmentation to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Subjects With Panic Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ORG 25935 (Primary)
- Indications Panic disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Organon; Schering-Plough
- 12 Feb 2012 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 01 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from Aug 2010 to Apr 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.