A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Phase 2, Multi-Center, Dose-Finding Study to Evaluate the Effects of RAD1901 in the Treatment of Vasomotor Symptoms in Postmenopausal Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elacestrant (Primary)
- Indications Hot flashes
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Radius Health Inc.
- 23 Feb 2017 The company expects to report results from this trial in the first half of 2017, according to a Radius Health media release.
- 22 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 92nd Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society
- 19 Jun 2010 Results reported in a Radius media release. Results will be presented at ENDO in June 2010.