A Dose Tolerability and Efficacy Study of RX-0201 Plus Gemcitabine in Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RX 0201 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2012 Endpoints (Objective clinical response, biomarker levels, vascular endothelial growth factor levels) added from Rexahn Pharmaceuticals website.
- 28 Sep 2011 Preliminary results are expected in the first half of 2012, according to a Rexahn Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History