A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo- and Active-Comparator-Controlled, Single-Dose Study to Assess the Efficacy of KAI-1678 Administered by Subcutaneous Infusion in Subjects With Postherpetic Neuralgia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs KAI 1678 (Primary) ; Lidocaine
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors KAI Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Apr 2010 New source identified and integrated ( ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health NCT01106716)
- 21 Apr 2010 Planned patient number (24) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History