Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial for the Assessment of Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics (PK), and Pharmacodynamics (PD) of Single Ascending and Multiple Oral Doses of GLPG0259 in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs GLPG 0259 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Aug 2009 Results were reported in a Galapagos NV media release
- 06 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Galapagos NV media release.
- 04 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History