An Immunogenicity and Safety Study of Combined Adsorbed Tetanus, Low Dose Diphtheria and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine (Td5ap and Td1aP) Given as a School-Leaving Booster to 14-15-Year-Old Children Primed With a Five Component Acellular Pertussis Vaccine at 3, 5 and 12 Months of Age, and a Booster Dose at 5 and half Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms Tdap Booster
- 31 Mar 2012 Actual end date (8 Oct 2009) as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 31 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 04 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.