A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled Study of Carisbamate in the Treatment of Neuropathic Pain in Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Followed by a Blinded Extension Phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Carisbamate (Primary) ; Pregabalin
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 03 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 360 to 440 as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 03 Jul 2012 Janssen-Cilag added as associations as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record
- 27 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.