A 26-Week Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Effect of Omalizumab on Markers of Asthma Impairment in Patients With Persistent Allergic Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Actual number of patients (271) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.