A Phase 1, Multiple-Dose Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Single Agent REGN421 Administered Every 2 or 3 Weeks in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Enoticumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 16 May 2014 The number of treatment arms changed from 2 to 1. The study now comprises of a single arm of Enoticumab (q2w) and the arm with q3w for the same drug and as well as its dosages is removed.
- 25 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.