A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of the Cyclin-Dependent Kinase (CDK) Inhibitor SCH 727965 Administered Every 3 Weeks in Subjects With Advanced Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Dinaciclib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Ondansetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 08 May 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2012 Actual patient number is 81 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History